For a Free Investment Review Call  301-657-8080

A free second opinion provides you with an objective report on your current investments.

We will determine how much risk you are taking.

We answer the question: "How much can I expect to lose or gain over the next year assuming normal market conditions?"

Then, we will let you know if we think the way your money is currently invested is appropriate for your personal situation.

For example, a person may own too many or too few stocks for their age. Or, they could be overly invested in one "sector" such as energy, banking, or technology.

The end result of a free second opinion is a recommendation to stay invested the way you currently are or make a change.

Click here for a SAMPLE RISKALYZE Report

Click below for a SAMPLE RISKALYZE Report

The opinions contained herein are not intended to be investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities.  

Archer Investment Corporation manages The Archer Funds.  You should carefully consider the investment objectives, potential risks, management fees, and charges and expenses of the Fund before investing.  You can download the Archer Investment Corporation ADV Brochure HERE.  The Fund’s prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund, and should be read carefully before investing. You may obtain a current copy of the Fund's prospectus by calling 800-238-7701 or by downloading it here: Prospectus - Statement of Additional Information - Privacy Policy

Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.  The investment return and principle value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance of the Fund may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Performance data current to the most recent month end may be obtained by calling 800-238-7701.

The Archer Funds are distributed by Arbor Court Capital, LLC, 8000 Town Centre Drive, Suite 400, Broadview Heights, OH 44147 Member FINRA.

Call 301-657-8080 x102